||There are several ways to attach a file to a message:
- Any of the following techniques will open the Attach file dialog when the Compose Message window is open:
- Press "Ctrl+T".
- Press the "Attach" button in the toolbar of the Poco compose window.
- Select "Attach file" from the "Message" menu of the Poco compose window.
- You can drag and drop files onto the compose window and Poco will attach them to the outgoing message.
- You can drag and drop files onto the main Poco window. Poco will open a new compose window and attach the files to it.
- You could write a script to attach files to a message using the AttachFile command.
- If Poco is not open then you can right click on the file and select "Send to -> PocoMail".