||Yes, this can be done, follow the steps below to create a "company" template:
Now, when you want to compose a new message from your company choose "New message from template..." from
the "Message" menu of the compose window.
- Open a new compose window.
- Press the "Styled" button on the toolbar.
- Position the cursor in the message area.
- Select "Image..." from the "Insert" menu.
- Navigate and select your company's logo.
- Add the other elements you want to the top of the message. You can also include common variable tags
for a limited amount of customizable information.
- Save the message as a template by choosing "Save as template..." from the compose window's "File"
Note: The template is stored in your templates folder as plain text. This template will include html
format codes that you can modify to support some things not avaiable from the poco styled message
toolbar. I have not tested to see if these options are overriden when you use the template (the one I
tested - removing borders from a table - wasn't).