Certain scripts need additional information before they can run successfully. The process of
providing this information is called "setting up the script".
The next step is to tell Poco to run the script against outgoing messages:
- Open the "Filters" window using one of the following methods:
- Pressing F4
- Selecting "Filters..." from the "Tools" menu OR
- Pressing the "Filters" button on the Poco toolbar.
- Press the "Outgoing" tab.
- Press the "Add Script" command button.
- Select the script name in the drop down box.
- Press "Ok".
- Scroll to the bottom of the "Outgoing filters" and select the entry you just created.
- Drag the entry to the very top of the window (or to whereever is appropriate). This will ensure
it is executed prior to any other filters. This is necessary because if a filter or script moves a
message to a folder, deletes a message or executes a "Stop processing" action then any subsequent
filters or scripts will never be executed against that message.
- Close the "Filters" window.