||It looks like you can put your company logo into your signature but there are restrictions:
I haven't done exhaustive testing of this so I'm not certain what is necessary. My initial test
indicated that poco does send the image link but not the image file itself. I was successful when I
linked to an image on my website (Poco would only display this image when you toggle the "Download
external images" setting on). I have not written a script to attempt to include the image file as an
attachment in the message but when I included the image as a normal inline image it did show in both the
message body and the signature so attaching it via a script will probably work.
- You must use styled signatures and styled messages.
- You must save the signature with formatting.
- You must use a text editor to modify the signature to include the image.
- You must disable the signature pane.
- You may need to write a script to automatically attach the image to the outgoing message.