If necessary, configure the script to run against incoming
or outgoing messages.
- Open the "Scripts.." window by pressing F9 or by select "Scripts..." from the "Tools" menu.
- If you are using Poco 3.0 or later then press the "Edit Script" tab.
- Press the "New Script" button at the bottom of the window (or press Alt+n).
- Enter the script commands you need, see either the
PocoScript tutorial or the
PocoScript Command Search
Utility for assistance.
- Press the "Save" button (or press Alt+v).
- Enter a name for the script (choose something meaningful).
- Press the "Close" button to close the "Scripts" window.