|To create a filter on outgoing mail:
- Open the "Options" window by selecting "Options" from the "Tool" menu or by pressing Shift+F7.
- Select the "Drag and Drop Settings" tab.
- Make sure the "Auto create a filter that will" box is checked.
- Select "Move mail..." rather than "Copy mail..."
- Make sure the filter is run on "All outgoing mail"
- Close the "Options" window.
- In the "Mailbox" pane, navigate to the folder you want to store the mail in.
- Navigate to the address book containing the entry for "John Doe".
- Drag the entry from the address book to the folder, Poco will automatically create a filter for you.