|I agree, the help is the weakest feature of an otherwise stupendous product. A few tips though:
You might find answers to your questions in either Slaven's Poco FAQ on the Poco website or this one.
To search the help files for a specific phrase:
The items below are from Windows 2000, I think the terminology is different under other windows
operating systems but it should be pretty easy to sort out.
- From your computer's start menu select "Search" -> "For files or folders"
- In the "Search for files or folders named" enter "*.html"
- In the "Containing text:" box enter the word or phrase you are looking for
- In the "Look in" box select "Browse" and navigate to the "Help" folder beneath your Poco install
- Press "Search"
For Windows NT the process is:
- From your computer's start menu select "Find" -> "Files or Folders"
- In the "Named" field on the "Name & Location" tab enter "*.html"
- Press the "Browse" button and navigate to the "Help" folder beneath your Poco install directory
- Press the "Advanced" tab
- In the "Containing text:" field enter the word or phrase you are looking for
- Press "Find Now"