Note: The techniques described below will still work, however Poco 2.5's new Junk Mail Filtering provides superior capabilities.
A simple filter will take care of this.
The resulting filter should look something like this:
- Open the "Filters" window by pressing F4.
- Press the "Incoming" tab at the top of the window.
- Press the "New filter" button.
- Select "Subject" as the "Search".
- Enter the word or phrase you want to filter on in the "for" box.
- Leave the "Match only if not found" and "Case sensitive match" boxes unchecked.
- Leave the "Perform" action as "move messages to".
- Select "Trash" as the destination mailbox.