[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - german version barca

german version barca

Translation of our software to other languages

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

german version barca

Postby amspo » Mon Feb 26, 2007 5:35 am

Hello, why pocosystems on on the German-speaking countries with a translated version of their barca productes does not go. you recruit for a Microsoft alternative and do not create it not a German version to build. how long are we to still wait? want you no money to earn?

best regards rainer
amspo
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Mon Feb 26, 2007 11:58 am

Unfortunately, it takes longer than expected.
Leider nimmt es länger als erwartet.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby DeWar » Wed Mar 12, 2008 11:42 pm

Same Time as Pocomail?
2-3 Years?
German Market is great and important for the Rest of Worldbusiness, only for you, Poco Systems, is it ignorable!
I cant understand this!?
regards
DeWar
DeWar
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Mon Mar 17, 2008 9:13 am

I can understand your frustrations.

Just two things:

a] Pocomail shares the core engine with Barca, so once the German version will come, it will be at the same time for both.

b] I'm a registered user of many software solutions, and most of them don't provide ANY other language version besides English.
And it functions similarly in the opposite direction as well - I remember two cases in the past, where I was seriously considering a software that was only available in German language, and the authors either didn't consider English version at all, or were considering one "in a few years time"
That's just for the "only for you, Poco Systems, is it ignorable" part.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to Localization