[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail 3.1 in italian

Pocomail 3.1 in italian

Translation of our software to other languages

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail 3.1 in italian

Postby lapucam » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:31 pm

Hi,

I like to know if and when the italian version of pocomail will be available.

I don't know if is possible but if you need any help i'm ready to provide you all my best.

regards
Maurizio LA PUCA
lapucam
New Arrival

Re: Pocomail 3.1 in italian

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 02, 2004 8:31 pm

Hi Maurizio & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
lapucam wrote:I like to know if and when the italian version of pocomail will be available.
:roll: Sorry, can't answer you on that, but maybe Poco Systems can tell you more.
I don't know if is possible but if you need any help i'm ready to provide you all my best.
Thanks for your offer. You could always get in touch with the Italian distributor.

Good luck. :wink:

FYI: Please do not start duplicate topics!
Eric

Return to Localization