[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Problems with Clipboard?

Problems with Clipboard?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Problems with Clipboard?

Postby Leitchy » Mon Oct 11, 2004 8:34 pm

Has anyone else been having problems with cutting to the clipboard at all? Or do I have an installation problem??
Leitchy
New Arrival

Re: Problems with Clipboard?

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 11, 2004 9:59 pm

Hi Leitchy & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
Leitchy wrote:Has anyone else been having problems with cutting to the clipboard at all? Or do I have an installation problem??
What are you cutting to the clipboard?
Copy & Paste & Cut works on my system. :)

You could always perform a clean install into another directory, without uninstalling the previous version.
If this solves your problem then something got corrupt in your previous install.
You can import everything back from the previous install, after you're satisfied with this new one.

BTW Are you using PocoMail or Barca?

Let us know how it goes. :wink:
Eric

Postby robin » Tue Oct 12, 2004 12:12 am

In addition: which version of PM are you using?
robin

Postby Pete » Tue Oct 12, 2004 6:51 am

Hi Leitchy, there is at least one bug in PocoMail when using the clipboard: when you copy text in the preview pane from a styled/HTML message, PM adds extra blank lines for every existing blank line. Is this what you see?
Pete

Postby robin » Tue Oct 12, 2004 8:27 am

Actually, Leitchy, a description of the problem that you see would stop everyone having to make assumptions :wink:
robin

Postby adamwest » Thu Oct 28, 2004 12:40 pm

I get a popup "Can't open clipboard". Not all the time but often (one out of three??). I can still paste the text so it isn't a major problem.
adamwest
Poco Tourist

Return to General Discussion