[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Upgrade info

Upgrade info

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Upgrade info

Postby blakelyg » Fri May 13, 2011 4:36 am

Can anyone tell me how to go about getting the upgrade information (From Pocomail to Barca Pro). I tried the Upgrade products (when you go into the sales) but it cannot find my license key information. This was brought up as part of a separate post, but I need to get the information as I am ready to purchase. ( I would also want to get some sort of assurance that the product is fully supported as the help desk part of the site is also down after all that is part of what you are paying for in any product)

Thanks

Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Re: Upgrade info

Postby pairofhearts » Sat May 14, 2011 1:38 am

Hi Gord............you've been around since 2004 so you must know that nothing has happened for over two years with this product. Keep your money in your wallet until we ALL find out what's going on. As YOU ALSO must KNOW sUPPORT ON THE fORUMS IS EXCELLENT. Thanks to the three Die-Hards!
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby blakelyg » Sat May 14, 2011 11:00 pm

pairofhearts wrote:Hi Gord............you've been around since 2004 so you must know that nothing has happened for over two years with this product. Keep your money in your wallet until we ALL find out what's going on. As YOU ALSO must KNOW sUPPORT ON THE fORUMS IS EXCELLENT. Thanks to the three Die-Hards!

Thanks for the reply, yes the three Admins (4 if you include the Script expert MarkB) do an outstanding job. My understanding is that because of the the issue with the development tools used, there are certain limitations or idiosyncrasies when using any of the programs with Windows Vista/Windows 7 especially with the 64 bit versions. I can even use work arounds to function. The reason I need/want to upgrade is because of the PIM functionality of Barca. Just is difficult when you do not even know what upgrades you are entitled to. As you said, "keep your money in your wallet" is sound advice, which I am certainly going to follow. There is still a lot of activity even support in the Rose City (Courier Email - which has some relationship to Pocomail), but not apparently for Barca.

How has the spring been so far in Beautiful White Rock? (Brother lives about 10 minutes away in Surrey).
--
Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby pairofhearts » Mon May 16, 2011 12:04 am

The reason I need/want to upgrade is because of the PIM functionality of Barca.

Yes, some great features here. If development stops it will be a difficult search for a good replacement. Spring here has been terrible! After being in Palm Springs for the winter it's a tough job coping with the overcast, wet and cool temps.
.........and make yourself a Great Day! Cheers, Lyle
pairofhearts
Resident Poster

Postby blakelyg » Mon May 16, 2011 4:19 am

pairofhearts wrote:Spring here has been terrible! After being in Palm Springs for the winter it's a tough job coping with the overcast, wet and cool temps.

I hear you but consider this. This AM temp was +4 and we had SNOW (albeit wet)!! :D

Hopefully someone from Pocosystems will get the web site updated and working in proper order.

Gord
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Return to General Discussion