[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - I love Barca

I love Barca

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

I love Barca

Postby Tarasso » Thu Dec 02, 2004 8:39 am

I'm currently evaluation barca, but I love it.

my very favorite feature is that ability to read/send e-mail entirly from the systemtray!!

and I can't wait to play around with pocoscript

I'm just on a fixed income I just have to find the $60 :-)

I was so glade When I found barca. cause recent life events(mainly having to use a website done entirely IE dependant Flash) cause me to return to windows(had 98se at the time, and rememberd why I stoped using windows, so upgrade to XP and found out it's actually a good OS!)

and well linux has evolution, which is a all-in-one contacts/planner/e-mail program which is apparently hard to find on windows without paying for an over priced virus magnet.

I''ve been wanting a new toy to play with and I've decided on a PDA, from what I've seen on the forums, I can get any PDA with palmOS 4+ and eventualy(hopefully not to far off, right?) I'll be able to use it with barca?
Tarasso
Drop-in Visitor

Re: I love Bacra

Postby robin » Thu Dec 02, 2004 9:03 am

Hi Tarasso - welcome to the world of PocoMail (and Barca!)
Tarasso wrote:I'm currently evaluation barca, but I love it.
Great :D - and I think better is still to come...

PocoScript is very powerful but a little idiosyncratic. Make sure that you check out the the PocoScript forum, and the scripts in the Extras area when you have your licence code.

I''ve been wanting a new toy to play with and I've decided on a PDA, from what I've seen on the forums, I can get any PDA with palmOS 4+ and eventualy(hopefully not to far off, right?) I'll be able to use it with barca?
That's the theory provided it uses the Palm HotSync channel. The sync is in beta testing at the moment.
robin

Re: I love Bacra

Postby Michael » Thu Dec 02, 2004 2:19 pm

robin wrote:
PocoScript is very powerful but a little idiosyncratic. Make sure that you check out the the PocoScript forum, and the scripts in the Extras area when you have your licence code.

You might also want to check out the PocoScript Comamnd Search utility I wrote some time ago. It's fairly primitive but might provide some assistance.
Michael

pocobot good soultion

Postby Tarasso » Thu Dec 02, 2004 4:20 pm

I was thinking that "view mail on server" was coolm but I want to know When "I've got mail" and wishing I could tell barca to check, but not download, then I found pocobot.

and I'm assuming that since I have no timed checks in barca it's ok to run them concurrently
Tarasso
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Michael » Thu Dec 02, 2004 5:27 pm

I used to run PocoBot but haven't since PocoMail 3 was introduced. It will probably work but you might want to check out the thread on email notifiers, it contains links to other notiers that have more functionality that PocoBot.
Michael

Return to General Discussion