[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Forum problems..

Forum problems..

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Forum problems..

Postby paulheu » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:44 am

I am having some troble logging onto the forum. Normal login don't work, funny thing is I can login after that by going to my mailbox (which logs me in) and back to the forum at which time I am still ogged in.. Next visit though I have to repeat this ..

This started after the recent maintenance run (did you guys update.change anything?)
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
paulheu
Frequent Visitor

Postby Pete » Sun Dec 12, 2004 1:53 am

Thanks for confirming this. I contacted PSI on Saturday and they're trying to fix the problem.

After I login, one thing that helps me is if I click in my browser's Address Bar and change https to http.
Pete

Postby gert » Sun Dec 12, 2004 2:46 am

I notice that the "new topic" indications don't seem to work anymore.
For example, "General Discussion" was highlighted, but this (new) thread wasn't.

Gert
gert
Poco Tourist

Postby paulheu » Sun Dec 12, 2004 6:01 am

For some reason pocosystems has a certificate installed which is created by themselves. This makes Explorer alert you every time you try to d anything on the forum which is most annoying..
There are 10 types of people in this world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.
paulheu
Frequent Visitor

Return to General Discussion