[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail update

Pocomail update

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Re: Pocomail update

Postby lian » Wed Apr 04, 2012 3:05 am

Maybe you could give us a list of plugins...
my blog (illustration, comics, SF and my work in french) : http://www.li-an.fr/blog
lian
Poco Tourist

Postby ShyWriter » Thu Apr 05, 2012 5:33 am

Slaven,

It's been awhile and I just discovered your EOL message.. I wanted to thank you for everything over the years and how much I enjoyed using PocoMail as well as the many personal friendships formed as a beta tester and user/member of the Support forum, especially with you.. and your visions.. I'm very sorry that your decision, which I know you debated with yourself for a long time, had to be made but I fully understand.

Please take care of yourself.. and yours.. And know that you will be missed by many.
Your friend (still using PocoMail :)) as always,

Steve/ShyWriter
Peace be with you..
Feel free to add 781 posts to the number of posts shown by my avatar.. ;)
ShyWriter
Poco Tourist

Postby scottmcewan » Thu Jul 05, 2012 11:55 pm

Slaven,

Your decision is very sad but fully appreciated and respected. In Barca 2.8, you and your team produced and caringly supported the most beneficial and rock solid business application that I have used - and I have been using a PC since 1986. I have relied on Barca to manage my life since the early days after migrating from Pocomail. Actually, I discovered Poco Systems via Asksam Systems who had produced a marvellous free-form textual database application since the mid-90's. They too have now hit a wall erected by MS & co.

I will continue to use Barca under Win 7 as long as possible. Perhaps when MS frustrates that, I'll be able to find a way to run Barca under Linux.

With thanks and best wishes.

Scott McEwan
Sydney, Australia
scottmcewan
Drop-in Visitor

Previous

Return to General Discussion