[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail and Windows 7

Pocomail and Windows 7

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail and Windows 7

Postby FieldDir121 » Sat Sep 01, 2012 6:37 pm

Has anyone been able to get Pocomail 3 to work with Windows 7? It generally works but many of the menus are blank.
FieldDir121
Resident Poster

Re: Pocomail and Windows 7

Postby FieldDir121 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:53 am

Is anyone using Pocomail 4 with Windows7? If so, any problems?

I would like to upgrade if it works with Windows 7.

Scott
FieldDir121
Resident Poster

Postby FieldDir121 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 11:20 am

Found an evaluation version and tried it. 4.8 seems to work with Win7. Looking for a license, new or used.

staylor_351 @ road_runner_DOT com

remove spaces and underlines
FieldDir121
Resident Poster

Postby Tomas » Thu Sep 13, 2012 2:53 pm

I have sent you your Pocomail 4 license code :)
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Re: Pocomail and Windows 7 -

Postby winmorgan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:56 am

Hi,

I just migrated to a new computer (macbook running Windows 7 via Fusion). I'm trying to find out if Pocomail 4.5 will run on Windows 7? It looks like 4.8 was the last release and I did upgrade. My Pocomail version on my old machine is 4.8. However, I can only find the installer for version 4.5, that's why I'm asking if I can install it on Windows 7. I'm more than happy to pay for a download of 4.8 if that's needed, but don't know how to do so. Macmail is awful. Any possible help? Also, would be more than willing to buy Barca but get the message it's no longer for sale. Help?

Thank you,

Win
winmorgan
Drop-in Visitor

Return to General Discussion