[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Migrating Pocomail to Windows 7 computer

Migrating Pocomail to Windows 7 computer

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Migrating Pocomail to Windows 7 computer

Postby winmorgan » Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:59 am

(I posted this on another thread but then noticed the thread hadn't been posted on after 2012.)

Hi,

I just migrated to a new computer (macbook running Windows 7 via Fusion). I'm trying to find out if Pocomail 4.5 will run on Windows 7? It looks like 4.8 was the last release and I did upgrade. My Pocomail version on my old machine is 4.8. However, I can only find the installer for version 4.5, that's why I'm asking if I can install it on Windows 7. I'm more than happy to pay for a download of 4.8 if that's needed, but don't know how to do so. Macmail is awful. Any possible help? Also, would be more than willing to buy Barca but get the message it's no longer for sale. Help?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Win
winmorgan
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Migrating Pocomail to Windows 7 computer

Postby lian » Wed Mar 05, 2014 1:59 am

Well, I suppose it's not possible anymore to upgrade Pocomail - or pay for it.

See http://www.pocosystems.com/home/index.p ... &Itemid=25

I suggest you take a look at Opera Mail - it's quite a nice mail client. Or EM Client.
my blog (illustration, comics, SF and my work in french) : http://www.li-an.fr/blog
lian
Poco Tourist

Re: Migrating Pocomail to Windows 7 computer

Postby ente » Fri Apr 11, 2014 4:00 am

winmorgan wrote:(I posted this on another thread but then noticed the thread hadn't been posted on after 2012.)

Hi,

I just migrated to a new computer (macbook running Windows 7 via Fusion). I'm trying to find out if Pocomail 4.5 will run on Windows 7? It looks like 4.8 was the last release and I did upgrade. My Pocomail version on my old machine is 4.8. However, I can only find the installer for version 4.5, that's why I'm asking if I can install it on Windows 7. I'm more than happy to pay for a download of 4.8 if that's needed, but don't know how to do so. Macmail is awful. Any possible help? Also, would be more than willing to buy Barca but get the message it's no longer for sale. Help?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Thank you,

Win

Hello Morgan
Go and look at the How to section there is somewhere some posting with a command line for regedit which makes Pocomail runing under Windows 7 smoothly
ente
ente
Resident Poster

Return to General Discussion