[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - support forum in german?

support forum in german?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

support forum in german?

Postby staja » Sun Apr 17, 2005 6:50 am

moin moin,
I just found out the support forum in Spanish. A very good thing.
Isn´t it possible to establish a german forum too? My shool-englisch is about 30 years ago and considerable bad, as you see :D . I would enjoy it very much. Perhaps there are some other german friends, who approve of that.
I hate translations-programs for their results are often more funny than correct.
Have a nice day, Jochen
staja
Drop-in Visitor

Re: support forum in german?

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 17, 2005 9:43 am

Hi Jochen & Wilkommen zum Poco Forums, :D
staja wrote:Isn´t it possible to establish a german forum too? My shool-englisch is about 30 years ago and considerable bad, as you see :D . I would enjoy it very much. Perhaps there are some other german friends, who approve of that.
Have you seen this topic?

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby Andreas » Sun Apr 17, 2005 7:05 pm

I think Jochen proposed to create a German sub-forum here inside Pocosystems' forum, just like the new Spanish forum. In contrast to that, the topic you have referenced, Eric, is about the website and the forum of the German distributor of PocoMail (which are closed now). These are two different things.

Regarding Jochen's proposal itself, I'm not sure whether it would be useful or not.
Andreas
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:40 pm

Andreas wrote:I think Jochen proposed to create a German sub-forum here inside Pocosystems' forum, just like the new Spanish forum. In contrast to that, the topic you have referenced, Eric, is about the website and the forum of the German distributor of PocoMail (which are closed now). These are two different things.
:oops: I must have misread it then, my apologies Jochen & Andreas.
Regarding Jochen's proposal itself, I'm not sure whether it would be useful or not.
While the Spanish website is present, it's only a link to their forum. The same could be done when a German support forum is available. IMO :wink:
Eric

Postby Andreas » Sun Apr 17, 2005 10:57 pm

Eric wrote:While the Spanish website is present, it's only a link to their forum.

Yes, you are right. I didn't know that, because I didn't click on the link. I just wondered why the index shows 0 Topics and 0 Posts. :oops:
Andreas
Poco Enthusiast

Postby staja » Mon Apr 18, 2005 7:56 am

Eric wrote:
Andreas wrote:I think Jochen proposed to create a German sub-forum here inside Pocosystems' forum, just like the new Spanish forum.
While the Spanish website is present, it's only a link to their forum.

1.) Yes, so I thought.
2.) I´m sitting infront of my PC and I´m fighting with my English-dictionary. :D For me it would be useful. But it is the question, if there are enough german participants. Well, if not, you must tolerate my pitching-english :D
3.) I didn´t know it, ok.
Jochen
staja
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 18, 2005 8:11 pm

staja wrote:3.) I didn´t know it, ok.
No problem Jochen. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion