[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - homepage-question

homepage-question

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

homepage-question

Postby staja » Fri May 27, 2005 8:15 am

hallo,
in spite of correkt username and password I can´t get successfully into the homepage aerea "extras". If I try to download a skin there, the password-query appears and doesn´t accept my dates.
The support doesn´t answer.
What can I do?
J :cry: chen
staja
Drop-in Visitor

Postby gert » Fri May 27, 2005 9:49 am

You should access the website using the poco menu: Help -> download extras. That will automatically fill the prompt with the correct values.

If that doesn't work, you should enter your key (xxx-9999-yyy...) into the username and leave the password blank.
Gert
gert
Poco Tourist

Postby staja » Fri May 27, 2005 8:14 pm

"help" - "extras" doesn´t work.
The second way works.
J :D chen
staja
Drop-in Visitor

Return to General Discussion