[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Announce List

Announce List

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Announce List

Postby lhite31 » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:27 am

This is my first posting to this list. Could someone tell me what the Announce List consist of and how do I subscribe to it.

Lloyd
Lloyd L. Hite
lhite31
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Announce List

Postby Eric » Thu Aug 12, 2004 5:52 am

Hi Lloyd & welcome to Poco Forum. :wink:
lhite31 wrote:This is my first posting to this list. Could someone tell me what the Announce List consist of and how do I subscribe to it.
At present the subscription to PocoReport on the newly designed website isn't available yet.
You can always take a look by clicking on the above link.
It gives a list of all the issues to date. :wink:
See also this topic.

FYI: I moved this topic to General Discussion.
Eric

Re: Announce List

Postby Jim » Thu Aug 12, 2004 6:34 am

Eric wrote: PocoReport on the newly designed website isn't available yet.

Noted and will be fixed. Thanks.
Jim

Return to General Discussion