[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - HELP - Disk crash and need my PocoMail license code

HELP - Disk crash and need my PocoMail license code

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

HELP - Disk crash and need my PocoMail license code

Postby davn8r » Sun Sep 04, 2005 2:20 pm

Sorry to post this to the forum but the 'Contact Us' link is not working from the main site.

My hard drive crashed and I lost everything - I mean EVERYTHING - every photo I have ever taken with my digital camera, all of my login information (Roboform Database was on that disk), all of my registration and license codes.

Before I get a flood of "that's why you need to back these things up" I want to say that I DID have a backup on DVD but the DVD also has turned out to be unreadable (Sigh).

Anyway, is there anyway I can get my Pocomail license information or do I need to reregister and repay (BTW I also lost all of my PocoScripts of which there were at least 25 or so).

My email is davn8r(AT)pacbell.net - but I may have used a different email address when originally signing up.

Thanks in advance,
Dave
Dave Ferrise
davn8r
Poco Tourist

Postby Slaven » Sun Sep 04, 2005 5:56 pm

Hi Dave,

We can definitely send you your license code - can you email support@pocosystems.com so that we can gather the rest of your information?
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Return to General Discussion