[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - I am number one ;-)

I am number one ;-)

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

I am number one ;-)

Postby Flashfox » Sun Jul 25, 2004 12:15 pm

I am happy to see that the poco forums are back. I missed them ;-)
Flashfox

Postby Slaven » Sun Jul 25, 2004 2:19 pm

Darn, I thought I was the first one... :)
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

But you don't count... and a comment, then a question.

Postby Flashfox » Sun Jul 25, 2004 3:44 pm

Slaven wrote:Darn, I thought I was the first one... :)

But you don't count ;-)

By the way, I have been showing Barca to several other potential users during my business trips around the world. They were pretty much impressed. Who knows? They might even be future users.

During the hiatus, I did encounter Barca problems and I did let the software send the reports back to PSI. I hope that this feedback is helpful. In that respect, are there any plans to Email back users who have experienced problems? Also, when Barca sends data back to PSI, is the sent information saved on the host computer? I know that when we report a bug, we can see the information being sent... can we also see what Barca send's back?

Just curious :?:
Flashfox

Postby bern » Sun Jul 25, 2004 4:08 pm

In other words, do we have to put all the Barca bugs and enhancements we'd like back into the forum?

Also, how do we get added to the Beta forum. Do we have to send an email?
bern

Postby Tomas » Sun Jul 25, 2004 5:42 pm

In the old forums, the procedure to get access to beta forums, was to send PM to James, or via email request.

It's up to you whether you post requests and bugs to the forums, or via email to support, or enter them into Poco Bug Traction at http://www.halostatue.ca/bz/.

Btw. I just noticed Bug Traction is not yet available for Barca bugs reporting, only for Pocomail.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Re: But you don't count... and a comment, then a question.

Postby Jim » Sun Jul 25, 2004 9:47 pm

Flashfox wrote:During the hiatus, I did encounter Barca problems and I did let the software send the reports back to PSI. I hope that this feedback is helpful. In that respect, are there any plans to Email back users who have experienced problems? Also, when Barca sends data back to PSI, is the sent information saved on the host computer? I know that when we report a bug, we can see the information being sent... can we also see what Barca send's back?

Thanks for the marketing effort...As per your questions, the error report consist of information about your OS and Barca specific information, most of which will be meaningless to users. The report is helpful in diagnosing the problem, but the only feedback the user gets is a new release with the problem fixed :) . Currently, the report is not saved on the host computer, and there are no plans for this. However, we will certainly consider it.
Jim

Postby Tomas » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:22 am

Seeing that Jim has now nick Jim instead of James as in old forums, I shall perhaps correct myself about sending PM to Jim now.

But, as it was put in another post by Slaven, beta forums will be reopened after there will be new Barca and PocoMail beta versions. So I bet at that time also new official procedure on how to subscribe to beta forums, will be posted.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Jim » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:59 am

Tomas wrote:Seeing that Jim has now nick Jim instead of James as in old forums, I shall perhaps correct myself about sending PM to Jim now.

Actually, both would have worked but now that you mentioned it. Let's stick to Jim. :oops:
Jim

Return to General Discussion