[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoSystems Newsletter

PocoSystems Newsletter

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PocoSystems Newsletter

Postby robwg » Fri Sep 16, 2005 9:43 am

I keep seeing mention of a Poco newsletter in the forums, but can't seem to find anywhere to sign up for it. Can anyone point me in the right direction?
robwg
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Fri Sep 16, 2005 10:16 am

I feel that it ought to be herebut the page looks borked - there is no submenu down the side.
robin

Postby Andreas » Fri Sep 16, 2005 7:36 pm

Hmm, I've browsed several pages on the PocoMail website, and indeed I've found no page where to subscribe to the Poco Report newsletter. That's very strange.

However, at the end of the last Poco Report I have received, there are some links. I seems that under the following link you can subscribe:

http://www.pocosystems.com/lists/box.php
Andreas
Poco Enthusiast

Return to General Discussion