[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca Bug? Can't change user

Barca Bug? Can't change user

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca Bug? Can't change user

Postby davn8r » Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:11 am

Originally posted in the Barca Help and How to Forum but maybe should be here:

Converted from Poco3 to Barca a few days ago and cannot change users from any account other than the <default user> account. From all of my other (3) profiles I only see the <default user> in the dropdown list.

Is this the right forum to post this?
Dave Ferrise
davn8r
Poco Tourist

Re: Barca Bug? Can't change user

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:45 am

davn8r wrote:Is this the right forum to post this?
Nope, since it's all about Barca, it should be posted in Barca Help and How-To
(Help and advice on using Barca). :)

FYI: Duplicate topic in General has been deleted.
Please do not duplicate topics. TIA
Eric

Best way to get support?

Postby davn8r » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:15 am

I did post it there originally (as noted) but for 2 days have gotten no response.

It also appears (judging from other posts to that forum) that that forum is not moderated by PocoSystems customer support and I see no way to contact support directly on your site so what is the proper venue for requesting customer support assistance? Should I just email support AT pocomail.com?

~ Changed email address ... Eric ~

I'm not trying to be a smart*ss I am just a little unsure how to properly work within your infrastructure.

The very few issues I have had in the past I posted to the Pocomail forum and got great help and almost immediate reponse so maybe my expectations are a little unrealistic.
Dave Ferrise
davn8r
Poco Tourist

Re: Best way to get support?

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:31 am

davn8r wrote:I did post it there originally (as noted) but for 2 days have gotten no response.
Most posts will get a response, but some won't.
Maybe nobody experienced what you got, so they don't know how to help.
I sure don't know how I can help you with that. :?
Also perhaps a little bit more info can help.
It also appears (judging from other posts to that forum) that that forum is not moderated by PocoSystems customer support and I see no way to contact support directly on your site so what is the proper venue for requesting customer support assistance? Should I just email support AT pocomail.com?
While PSI drops in from time to time, the forum itself is moderated by us, volunteers.
You could always send an email to Support and maybe they'll be able to help you.
I'm not trying to be a smart*ss I am just a little unsure how to properly work within your infrastructure.
Not my infrastucture, but PSI's.
Besides if you post it in the wrong forum, I'll move it for you. :)
The very few issues I have had in the past I posted to the Pocomail forum and got great help and almost immediate reponse so maybe my expectations are a little unrealistic.
We & other users try to respond to most topics, but let's keep it realistic, because sometimes it's simply not possible or we don't have the answer to it.

We do have other responsibilities too, as I'm sure you must understand. :wink:
Eric

Postby davn8r » Wed Jan 11, 2006 11:35 am

I am really looking for help from PSI so obviously this forum is not the correct medium for me in this case.

Thanks for your input. I will contact support via email instead.
Dave Ferrise
davn8r
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Wed Jan 11, 2006 12:05 pm

davn8r wrote:I am really looking for help from PSI so obviously this forum is not the correct medium for me in this case.
Sure this forum is the correct way, because a lot of users read these topics and maybe someone can provide you with a solution.
The more minds, the better. :)
Thanks for your input. I will contact support via email instead.
You're welcome.
I hope Support will be able to help you more. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion