[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - @Admin: Any chance to get an answer?

@Admin: Any chance to get an answer?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby wolffsed » Mon Aug 23, 2004 4:15 am

Basically, I'd thought that Barca might be an alternative to Outlook/Lotus Organizer.

I've found some issues which are really important to me and I've posted them here in the forum.

I can see that these messages have been read, but I did not receive any answers as of now... !?

Thanks in advance.
Wolfgang
wolffsed
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:48 am

Please understand that the people who frequent and moderate the forums are *not* representatives of Poco Systems, they are volunteers who like Poco and Barca and who give their time to help others and spread the word.

This means that if you post a question that they cannot answer then you will not get an answer and it is no good getting irritated with them. If you require specific information about the development path of Barca or PocoMail then you will need to ask that question direct to Poco Systems. However they do lurk on the forums from time to time so may be able to answer your questions in time.
robin

Return to General Discussion