[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Becoming a Beta Tester

Becoming a Beta Tester

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Becoming a Beta Tester

Postby R. patrick Sutton » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:15 am

Hi Guys -

I have sent in several emails asking to become a beta tester for PocMail and no one responds - not yes, not no - nothing. I understand everyone is busy, but jeepers- can't they even take a minute to respond? has anyopne else run into the silent treatment?

thanks

Patrick

~ Moved to General ... Eric ~
Patrick Sutton

SoftBuyers, Inc.
Chicago ~ Austin ~ Cincinnati
10809 South State Street
Chicago, IL 60628-3409

Web: www.softbuyers.com

"We specialize in turning unwanted software and hardware into cash for your company"
R. patrick Sutton
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Becoming a Beta Tester

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:44 am

Hi Patrick & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
R. patrick Sutton wrote:I have sent in several emails asking to become a beta tester for PocMail and no one responds - not yes, not no - nothing.
Sorry to hear, but you're new here (although I've seen you here before, I think :lol: ),
so you do have to have a forum name before they can add you to the beta-testers group.
I understand everyone is busy, but jeepers- can't they even take a minute to respond? has anyopne else run into the silent treatment?
Can't answer for them, but I suppose they're really busy with the upcoming betas/releases
and the new myInfoToGo beta.

:!: Now that you've a forum name you can send the email back to them to let them now.
Please include all necessary information:
- license code Poco/Barca
- forum name
- Your real name
- the reason you want to beta-test

Hope you'll get access, because only PSI decides who gets it and who doesn't.

Good luck. :wink:
Eric

Beta testing

Postby R. patrick Sutton » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:20 am

Hi Eric -

thanks for answering!! I will re-submit with the info you suggested and see if it makes any difference.

Sincerely,

Patrick
Patrick Sutton

SoftBuyers, Inc.
Chicago ~ Austin ~ Cincinnati
10809 South State Street
Chicago, IL 60628-3409

Web: www.softbuyers.com

"We specialize in turning unwanted software and hardware into cash for your company"
R. patrick Sutton
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Fri Mar 24, 2006 3:43 am

My pleasure Patrick. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion