[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Invalid registration code [Mod: Resolved]

Invalid registration code [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Invalid registration code [Mod: Resolved]

Postby mohogade » Fri Apr 21, 2006 7:47 am

I can't unlock the program with a correct serial number.

I have followed the proper procedure: 1. notifying admin about the problem, and 2. requested help from support, but have heard nothing back - not even an acknowledgement of having received my mails.

Is this what can be expected?

Any suggestions short of cancelling the credit card charge?

--
Mogens
mohogade
Poco Tourist

Re: Invalid registration code

Postby Eric » Fri Apr 21, 2006 11:45 am

Hi Mogens & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
mohogade wrote:I can't unlock the program with a correct serial number.
Sorry to hear it isn't working. :?
Something must have gone wrong somewhere.
I have followed the proper procedure: 1. notifying admin about the problem, and 2. requested help from support, but have heard nothing back - not even an acknowledgement of having received my mails.
When did you send your email?
Is this what can be expected?
It's not what can be expected about their support although you've to give them some time to investigate where it went wrong. :(
Any suggestions short of cancelling the credit card charge?
I'll notify Slaven through a PM, so he'll get in touch with you directly.

Hang in there, otherwise you'll miss what Barca has to offer.
I'll also move this topic to General. :wink:

Edit: PM sent to Slaven
Eric

Return to General Discussion