[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Get no reply writing to support...been one week

Get no reply writing to support...been one week

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Get no reply writing to support...been one week

Postby winmorgan » Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:54 am

Hi,

I'm using the trial version of pocomail and hope to buy it BUT I've written two emails via the support function within the email client. It's been about a week and I've had NADA in the reply department.

So two days ago, I wrote to them via the website, sent a copy of the message to myself, and I've heard nothing.

I'm loathe to jump to conclusions, especially because I like the program, but one of my main concerns is having a responsive seller. I gave up on Eudora for that reason and I've been stuck with Outlook, which, of course, sucks. So....I can't quite understand the lack of responsiveness. Anyone have any comment?

Thanks,

Win
winmorgan
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Get no reply writing to support...been one week

Postby Eric » Mon Apr 24, 2006 12:16 pm

Hi Win & welcome to Poco Forums,
winmorgan wrote:I'm using the trial version of pocomail and hope to buy it BUT I've written two emails via the support function within the email client. It's been about a week and I've had NADA in the reply department.
Can't answer for PSI, but it all depends on what you asked or were there certain problems with Poco? :?

You'll also find a lot of information on this forum, but if you don't find what you're looking for, just start a new topic.
I'm loathe to jump to conclusions, especially because I like the program, but one of my main concerns is having a responsive seller.
Several reasons possible why they aren't responding.
They also don't have the resources of manpower like M$.
I gave up on Eudora for that reason and I've been stuck with Outlook, which, of course, sucks. So....I can't quite understand the lack of responsiveness. Anyone have any comment?
Never had a problem with a response from PSI, but then again I'm a bit closer to them too. :)
Don't know how their support works, so I'm only guessing here.
I do know it's not normal for not getting a response, although registered users do get first priority too.

Only thing I could do is sending a PM to Slaven, so he can have a look where it went wrong or not.
Or you could send a PM to Slaven yourself.

Hope you'll get an answer pretty soon.
Going to bed now for sure. :lol: :wink:
Eric

Re: Get no reply writing to support...been one week

Postby Jim » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:40 am

winmorgan wrote:Hi,

I'm using the trial version of pocomail and hope to buy it BUT I've written two emails via the support function within the email client. It's been about a week and I've had NADA in the reply department.

So two days ago, I wrote to them via the website, sent a copy of the message to myself, and I've heard nothing.

I'm loathe to jump to conclusions, especially because I like the program, but one of my main concerns is having a responsive seller. I gave up on Eudora for that reason and I've been stuck with Outlook, which, of course, sucks. So....I can't quite understand the lack of responsiveness. Anyone have any comment?

Thanks,

Win

Did you get a response? We apologize for any delay.
Jim

Nope, never got a response

Postby winmorgan » Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:57 am

Hi,

No, I have never received a response. I've sent 3 emails; two were via the Help menu within Pocomail and the third was via the website to ask if I could get a reply.

I've received no reply to any of my messages.

Win
winmorgan
Drop-in Visitor

Postby webtech » Fri Apr 28, 2006 7:01 pm

what's new...........
webtech
Poco Tourist

Ditto

Postby debegray » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:24 am

I started writing asking for help three weeks ago. When I didn't get any help I started asking for a refund. I'm up to four messages now and not even one response.
debegray
New Arrival

Re: Ditto

Postby Eric » Fri Jun 02, 2006 5:44 am

debegray wrote:I started writing asking for help three weeks ago. When I didn't get any help I started asking for a refund. I'm up to four messages now and not even one response.
Sorry to hear you didn't get any response. :?

What was your problem?

Anyhow I've sent a PM to Slaven, so he'll be in touch with you soon. :wink:
Eric

Problem I'm having with PocoMail

Postby debegray » Fri Jun 02, 2006 6:11 am

Thank you. Pocomail is not realizing that email has already been downloaded and is re-downloading it. I finally stopped using it when it downloaded all 900 messages I'd received in the last week six times.

It seems that this happens when I've momentarily had trouble connecting.
debegray
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion