[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Barca2 Registration Problem [Mod: Resolved]

Barca2 Registration Problem [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Barca2 Registration Problem [Mod: Resolved]

Postby caithn » Sat May 20, 2006 9:30 pm

I purchased BarcaPro2.1 on 24th April 2006 with receipt from BMT Microorder. I was sent a licence code that is still not being accepted by the software. I am disappointed with the lack of resolution of this "invalid licence code" issue by PSI Support. How long does it take to send me an alternative licence code that works for the newly purchased single installation of BarcaPro2.1 or at least some explanation as to what is wrong with the registration process? It is now the 21st May and I have had two replies from Poco support that are nonchalant to say the least.

The last response from Pocomail support was on 2nd May: "It was not a wrong code. Give us some time to look into it. - PSI Support".

I am happy to assist with any information to resolve the problem but I feel like I am very far down the priority list.

If I was the supplier I would have just sent another code for the sake of professional customer service rather than offhandedly saying it was being looked into with the implication that it is my fault that the code does not work.

I still suspect that the code I was sent was for the old version as the new version had recently been released.

I am an experienced Pocomail/Barca user and I am most disappointed with the level of response.
caithn
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sun May 21, 2006 1:07 am

Hi

Sorry to hear the problems that you are having. I'll raise this again with PocoSystems for you.

Please note however that we on the forums cannot actually resolve the issue, we are volunteers not part of PSI.

Thanks
robin

BarcaPro registration

Postby caithn » Mon May 22, 2006 9:30 am

Thanks Robin

The support I have have on trying to get BarcaPro2.1 registered has been substandard. I appreciate your help as I am now getting the unregistered software warning message and I use BarcaPro in my business. It is quite frustrating to say the least.

Bruce
caithn
New Arrival

Barca 2.1 Licence Issue resolved

Postby caithn » Tue May 23, 2006 7:26 am

Slaven sent me a new licence which worked fine. Thanks very much to Robin and Slaven.

Bruce :D
caithn
New Arrival

Postby robin » Tue May 23, 2006 8:52 am

Great - glad that we got it sorted in the end :D
robin

Return to General Discussion