[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - POCO 3 user

POCO 3 user

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

POCO 3 user

Postby tim10cc » Wed Aug 09, 2006 5:58 am

I have been a Poco user for about 4 years now...I started with the Poco 2 series...and paid for the upgrade and used 3...and then bam....4 was available...and I didnt upgrade because I had alot of trouble with version 3 at first.

My question is ...for POCO 4 users...is there much difference in version 3.4 and the 4.1??? is it really worth the 29.00 upgrade ?

Tim
tim10cc
Drop-in Visitor

Re: POCO 3 user

Postby Eric » Wed Aug 09, 2006 6:11 am

Hi Tim,
tim10cc wrote:My question is ...for POCO 4 users...is there much difference in version 3.4 and the 4.1???
From my point of view a lot as changed, like the new index IDB, the focus (quick search), improved Search engine, Quick Reply, Contacts, SSL on outgoing (ex. Gmail), and so on. :)

Best would be to download the trial and try it out for yourself to see if it fits your needs.
is it really worth the 29.00 upgrade ?
Only you can make the judgement whether it's worth the upgrade price.

:!: You don't have to uninstall your previous version, since you can import data from previous install or share the same Mail directory & others.

Give it a try. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion