[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Paid pocomail-Not received support wont respond [Resolved]

Paid pocomail-Not received support wont respond [Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 12, 2006 1:56 am

Slaven wrote:If you think we are taking too long just send me a private message with your personal information and I will personally look into it. I cannot do much else otherwise.
:!: monyca, please provide Slaven the requested information through PM, if you want this unfortunate problem to be resolved ASAP.

I'm not sure if Slaven will have a look at this topic again, although he does look at his PM's. :)
Eric

thank you

Postby monyca » Tue Sep 12, 2006 2:55 am

thank you Eric, - info to slaven was PMed to him at the same time as my last post in the forum - i have also emailed again customer support and the ppal email address to which i sent payment - (one more time) - and also emailed slaven email address (one more time too) - with ALL the info that i have been sending since 10 days ago - will update you all if i hear anything from them -
monyca
Drop-in Visitor

Re: thank you

Postby JD » Tue Sep 19, 2006 12:25 pm

monyca wrote:will update you all if i hear anything from them -

So what's the latest word? The suspense is maddening!! :)
JD
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:02 pm

I understand that this problem has now been resolved satisfactorily.
robin

Previous

Return to General Discussion