[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - New version of Pocomail

New version of Pocomail

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby bubba » Wed Mar 07, 2007 2:26 am

tusi wrote:Bubba, I like Pocomail, I have used it it since 2004. But this Sunday I migrated all of my e-mails into TheBat! Not too easy to migrate the emails into another client, I needed a software-->ABC Amber Pocomail Converter. I will come back to Pocomail when the character problem will be resolved.

Good for you. You've the patience of Job. I certainly wouldn't have lingered long, massaging a forward for an hour .. let alone endure such as long as you indicate having endured.

I too like PM! I must ... I keep returning. I purchased in the v.2.0-.? range, if memory serves (and it's failing daily). I've been using Outlook for a lengthy stint. Yes, getting messages into PM isn't a problem ... extracting them is. Had not heard of ABC Amber before. I bought Aid4Mail. Justify it's purchase because I like tinkering with other clients. Hope you don't have a too lengthy wait returning to PM.
bubba
New Arrival

Postby oiram » Sun Mar 11, 2007 1:39 am

Hallo, was the new Version of Pocomail a Multilingual Version?
I am waiting for a German Version from Pocomail, Thanks

Greets Mario
oiram
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Sun Mar 11, 2007 7:37 am

Mario: latest German version is 3.4. The schedule for new one is unknown (in progress).
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby tusi » Sat May 26, 2007 2:33 pm

I have noticed, that the new version had been released. But I have noticed too, that after a lot of waiting, that the Central Europian encoding problem has not been resolved. I am a disappointed very well. :cry:
tusi
Poco Tourist

Previous

Return to General Discussion