[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Time and Chaos 7 and Pocomail 4.1

Time and Chaos 7 and Pocomail 4.1

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Time and Chaos 7 and Pocomail 4.1

Postby Pierre » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:16 pm

As a new user of POCOMAIL and a seasoned user of Time and Chaos, I may say that the couple is smashing!
I tried "!ntellect" too, and was not so happy with their Mail client.
Only trouble to "evangelize" and "convert" my friends, both are in English! :roll:
Had I not everything installed on Time and Chaos 7, I would probably have turned to Barca (the planner is very useful!).
But POCOMAIL is "the" mailer, and the helpdesk is very cool and useful (thanks Tomas!) :D
Pierre
Pierre
Pierre
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Thu Mar 01, 2007 11:49 pm

Bienvenue chez Poco Forums et merci beaucoup pour les mots d'appréciation. :D

A new beta is just around the corner and as already told,
PSI is working on the next major upgrade, which will provide significant changes. 8)

Passez un bon weekend Pierre. :wink:
Eric

De même!

Postby Pierre » Fri Mar 02, 2007 12:22 am

Un de mes anciens élèves, Belge, travaille dans l'informatique en Belgique aussi et j'ai toujours des contacts de temps à autre avec lui bien que je sois maintenant un (très) vieux bonhomme hors circuit!
Bien cordialement!
Pierre
Pierre
Drop-in Visitor

Return to General Discussion