[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - New Barca Version

New Barca Version

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

New Barca Version

Postby roadrunner » Sat Apr 07, 2007 11:16 pm

Hello,

I have been a PocoMail user first before Barca was presented. I switched to Barca as soon as I tried it on the evaluation. Still I am using Barca (2.1 V).

Anyway, just so the forum knows where I am going with this, I have had to use another calendar with planner because Barca's does not worked correctly. I had continued to hope that the next version and the next version, etc., would correct the small annoying problems such as showing tasks on the calendar, deleting tasks, and, the largest problem, manipulating the calendar/planner to make it work correctly for you or me: One area works fine and the other area does not. This is crazy!!

This is not right since I or we paid from the beginning for this program, and the upgraded versions were paid, too. Pocosystems should correct the problems and offer the corrected upgrades, not wait for a year or more. Am I wrong? Shouldn't a calendar/planner work as a calendar/planner should if it was written on paper?

Don't get me wrong, Barca is a great program, but fix the problems and offer the upgrade.

Have a wonderful day!

roadrunner
roadrunner
Poco Tourist

Postby Slaven » Sun Apr 08, 2007 4:44 am

Thanks for your comments - I strongly urge you to be part of the beta testing and voice your concerns there, we discuss needed changes and schedule them for implementation.
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Return to General Discussion