[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Suggestion: custom Today page

Suggestion: custom Today page

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Suggestion: custom Today page

Postby Pieter » Sat Jun 02, 2007 5:33 pm

Heya all!

First things first: I love Barca! Made my email life much easier..

I encountered the Focus issue (my Window Blinds was nagging it). Was having some problems with importing my accounts and address book and forgot to RTFM. And after some minor issues (at my side) and reading the tips in this forum I got it running smoothly.

Thanks for that! *Specially Eric! Bedankt man! Thanks man!

There is only one thing (well for now) that I would love to tweak and thats the "Today Page". Now I have read that that is not possible yet but would be cool to see that in the next update!

Anyway thanks for all the help!

Type and read you later :-)

Pieter
Pieter
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Suggestion: custom Today page

Postby Eric » Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:56 pm

Dag Pieter & welkom op Poco Forums, :D
Pieter wrote:First things first: I love Barca! Made my email life much easier..
Like we all do. It surely makes email a lot easier to manipulate. 8)
I encountered the Focus issue (my Window Blinds was nagging it). Was having some problems with importing my accounts and address book and forgot to RTFM. And after some minor issues (at my side) and reading the tips in this forum I got it running smoothly.
Encountered the same thing while running the beta, so after I discovered that, I was a bit annoyed since I already reported it. :oops:
Nice to hear you got it running like it should.
Thanks for that! *Specially Eric! Bedankt man! Thanks man!
Met plezier gedaan Pieter. :wink:
There is only one thing (well for now) that I would love to tweak and thats the "Today Page". Now I have read that that is not possible yet but would be cool to see that in the next update!
For now it's not possible, but who knows what the next upgrade will bring. A big surprise for us all when that new beta version comes out. 8)
Anyway thanks for all the help!
Always our pleasure to help fellow or future users.
Nog een prettige, zonnige zondag. :)
Eric

Return to General Discussion