[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Very disappointed [Mod: Resolved]

Very disappointed [Mod: Resolved]

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Very disappointed [Mod: Resolved]

Postby Wheelie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 3:54 am

I bought a copy of Barca 2 via Paypal on the 22 Aug. 2007 and I still haven't received my licence details. :(

I have emailed them a couple of times and did receive a reply from the first one stating that they would pass my query onto sales as it would seem that Paypal payment's are not automated.

Has anyone else had this problem and is there any member of the Poco team on here that can sort this out for me please.

Thanks in advance
Wheelie
Wheelie
New Arrival

Re: Very disappointed

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:32 am

Hi Wheelie & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Wheelie wrote:I bought a copy of Barca 2 via Paypal on the 22 Aug. 2007 and I still haven't received my licence details. :(
Since it's PayPal that may take a bit longer.

I understand you're disappointed, but as already addressed previously it's not automated. :?

Normally if you pay through credit card, you'll receive your license key almost instantly.
I have emailed them a couple of times and did receive a reply from the first one stating that they would pass my query onto sales as it would seem that Paypal payment's are not automated.
That's correct.
Since you've emailed Support, I'm pretty sure it will be taken care of soon.
Has anyone else had this problem and is there any member of the Poco team on here that can sort this out for me please.
See also Bought Barca 2, but no registration number sent.

PM Slaven with the details of your purchase, so it can be resolved pretty soon.

Let me know if you receive your key.

Good luck & welcome aboard. :wink:
Last edited by Eric on Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric

Postby Wheelie » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:47 am

Hi Eric

Thanks for the reply

I will do as you suggest right now :)

If it had been made clear on the website about using Paypal then I would have used the shop, but I guess like anyone else when you see the option to use Paypal then you would assume it would be dealt with like any other order.

I really think they should make this fact clear as it would save all these problems from happening.
Wheelie
Wheelie
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 25, 2007 5:55 am

Hi Wheelie,
Wheelie wrote:Thanks for the reply
My pleasure. :wink:
I will do as you suggest right now :)
That's the best you can do at present.
FYI Slaven has already been contacted about your problem. :)
I really think they should make this fact clear as it would save all these problems from happening.
I agree, it would prevent such posts here.

Take care. :wink:
Eric

Postby Wheelie » Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:55 am

Thanks for you help and input Eric it was much appreciated

2 days further down the road and still no registration details received from the powers that be.

I guess after receiving the order 5 days ago they have really shown that they don't care that much about their customers or future customer, its a damn shame as I really did like the looks of this program.

Customer service is far more important to me that the cost of the software and it would seem to me that theres leaves a lot to be desired and I have now given up any hope of ever receiving what I purchased.

Please feel free to remove my forum account as I very much doubt after they read this post they will want me on here any more anyway.
Wheelie
Wheelie
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 27, 2007 7:31 am

Wheelie wrote:Thanks for you help and input Eric it was much appreciated
My pleasure Wheelie. ;)
2 days further down the road and still no registration details received from the powers that be.

I guess after receiving the order 5 days ago they have really shown that they don't care that much about their customers or future customer, its a damn shame as I really did like the looks of this program.
Haven't received an answer back yet from Slaven, so my guess he's busy somewhere.
They care about their customers, but remember they are not a big company. Also not everyone from Support does have access to that PayPal information.
It's a pity you haven't received your license key yet :( , although I do remember where such problems were resolved almost the same day.
I have now given up any hope of ever receiving what I purchased.
You will receive your license key, so don't give up hope yet. Slaven will respond ASAP.
Please feel free to remove my forum account as I very much doubt after they read this post they will want me on here any more anyway.
There's no need to remove your forum account and it's OK to vent your frustration, so PSI can improve their support even more. They always want to hear from their customers and you can be sure they'll read your topic.

Hang on a little while longer, so you can enjoy Barca, like we all do. :)
Eric

Postby Wheelie » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:03 am

Its all ok now Eric I just got a PM from Slaven :)
Wheelie
Wheelie
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Tue Aug 28, 2007 6:05 am

Wheelie wrote:Its all ok now Eric I just got a PM from Slaven :)
Splendid Wheelie. 8)
Eric

Return to General Discussion