[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Newsletter signup

Newsletter signup

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Newsletter signup

Postby petewelland » Tue Dec 11, 2007 5:52 am

Hi,
After many months (probably years) I have been happily using pocomail without needing to reference this forum. I have now upgraded to Barca and decided to have a look around the forums and signup for the newsletter.

When I attempt to sign up for the newsletter I get a php error that I have found reported elsewhere in the forum. I think it was reported back in May. Is this the same problem or a re-occurrence?

Are the poco series of products still under development or have they reached the end of the road? Although I would continue using these products (basically they do their job well) it would be nice to think that even better and more advanced versions are in the pipeline. Would especially like to see some PIM improvements, better provision for appointments that go over dates, better charting (Gantt etc.), improved integration between to do/email/calander.

BTW nice to see such stalwarts as Eric are still around.
petewelland
New Arrival

Re: Newsletter signup

Postby Eric » Tue Dec 11, 2007 9:24 am

Hi petewelland & welcome back to Poco Forums, :D
petewelland wrote:When I attempt to sign up for the newsletter I get a php error that I have found reported elsewhere in the forum. I think it was reported back in May. Is this the same problem or a re-occurrence?
Yes, it's the same problem. :?
Are the poco series of products still under development or have they reached the end of the road?
Still under development. :P
Would especially like to see some PIM improvements, better provision for appointments that go over dates, better charting (Gantt etc.), improved integration between to do/email/calander.
Maybe those concerns will be addressed ...
Slaven is working on the next major upgrade, so we'll have to wait until it goes into beta.
BTW nice to see such stalwarts as Eric are still around.
Good to be around. :lol: :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion