[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - That time of year...

That time of year...

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

That time of year...

Postby tribble » Sun Dec 23, 2007 8:14 am

In years past, some member of this forum always seem to get this message in first.

This year, I realized the only way to say it first, was to say it earliest :-)

I'd like to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas with a special Thanks to Eric, Tomas, Slaven, Jim, the rest of the development and support team at PSI and each of the members that visit here with questions and answers!
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Sun Dec 23, 2007 11:11 pm

A Merry Christmas to you and your family tribble and to PSI, its moderators and all the members and lurkers. :lol:

Happy holidays to all. Image
Eric

Postby Larry » Mon Dec 24, 2007 4:33 am

I'll join in....

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

And thanks to everyone at Pocosystems and the whole forum moderator gang.

Larry
Larry
Resident Poster

Postby Tomas » Tue Dec 25, 2007 4:26 am

Merry Christmas, great holiday time and happy new year to all of you !

Vrolijk Kerstfeest en een Gelukkig Nieuwjaar!
Zalig Kerstfeest en Gelukkig nieuw jaar!
Joyeux Noël et Bonne Année!
Fröhliche Weihnachten und ein glückliches Neues Jahr!
I'm sorry if I have missed some of the less frequent of "our forum languages" :)
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to General Discussion