[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Crossing the Rubicon. Thanks

Crossing the Rubicon. Thanks

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Crossing the Rubicon. Thanks

Postby therota » Thu Mar 20, 2008 10:22 am

As a computer professional, I've been virtually living on MS Outlook and Outlook Express since 1995. Well, I finally made my escape this week, and Pocomail won out in my evaluation process.

I still have a few small issues to address, possibly some of which are hidden in the options, but generally I'm very pleased with the new environment.

So congratulations and thanks to the developers, I can well imagine the work that goes into a product like this.
therota
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Crossing the Rubicon. Thanks

Postby Eric » Thu Mar 20, 2008 6:37 pm

therota wrote:I still have a few small issues to address, possibly some of which are hidden in the options, but generally I'm very pleased with the new environment.
Glad to hear you're pleased with Poco. :)
If there's anything we can help you with, look it up using the Search or if not found, let us know.
So congratulations and thanks to the developers, I can well imagine the work that goes into a product like this.
I'm sure they appreciate it & btw welcome to Poco Forums therota. :wink:
Eric

Return to General Discussion