[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - When New Development of Pocomail ???

When New Development of Pocomail ???

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

When New Development of Pocomail ???

Postby maraskus » Wed Apr 16, 2008 10:41 pm

I am a user of Pocomail from the version 2.1, am disillusioned lately because I see that the translation of English has not been generated to other languages from the version 3.4, will it happen this in some moment? I do not see threads new with improvements for Pocomail it does more than one year are not they interested any more in the product? Few news comes of pocomail can someone tell me that it happens?
Thank you.
Carlos.
maraskus
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Thu Apr 17, 2008 2:25 am

Hi Carlos,

there is a previous thread right before the one you posted, discussing almost the same:
http://www.pocosystems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=6254

There is nothing known about other language versions except that they shall be introduced again, but it's not known when that could happen.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby maraskus » Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:46 am

Thank, I hope that translation ir are before the version 5

Best Regards
Carlos

:roll: :roll:
maraskus
Poco Tourist

Return to General Discussion