[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - 64 bit Pocomail for 64 bit Vista?

64 bit Pocomail for 64 bit Vista?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

64 bit Pocomail for 64 bit Vista?

Postby Quartz » Thu Aug 28, 2008 2:51 am

Is there a 64 bit version of Pocomail in the works? My thought is that it would help with some of the larger mailbases (I have 0.5M emails stored - 10 years and more), plus, of course, it would integrate better with Vista.
qts
Quartz
Drop-in Visitor

Re: 64 bit Pocomail for 64 bit Vista?

Postby Tomas » Thu Aug 28, 2008 7:09 am

Quartz wrote:Is there a 64 bit version of Pocomail in the works? My thought is that it would help with some of the larger mailbases (I have 0.5M emails stored - 10 years and more), plus, of course, it would integrate better with Vista.

Pocomail is programmed in Delphi, the version of Delphi that will allow 64-bit native development is scheduled for middle of 2009. So I guess Pocosystems might depend on 64 bit introduction to the Delphi compiler.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Bruce » Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:56 am

I have PM 4.5 running on Vista Ultimate 64-bit with a 6.5GB Mail store. I even have it added to the "Default Programs" list in Vista which puts it on the Start Menu as the default E-Mail application.
Bruce
Frequent Visitor

Postby Slaven » Tue Sep 02, 2008 6:47 am

Bruce wrote:...with a 6.5GB Mail store.

Ouch! You got me beat...
Slaven Radic
Poco Systems Inc
Slaven
Poco Systems Inc

Postby ianw » Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:23 am

I have a Hard Drive specifically setup with Vista x64, I have Pocomail x32 installed in it and I have not got any problems at all with it.
ianw

Postby Larry » Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:26 pm

Bruce wrote:I have PM 4.5 running on Vista Ultimate 64-bit with a 6.5GB Mail store. I even have it added to the "Default Programs" list in Vista which puts it on the Start Menu as the default E-Mail application.

How did you get it to the Default Programs? I've tried without success to do that in Vista Home Premium.

Thanks,
Larry

edit: I just changed the mailto in the registry and a couple web link mailtos did load PM. Did you change via registry or some other way?
Larry
Resident Poster

Return to General Discussion