[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Back to Poco

Back to Poco

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Back to Poco

Postby jtisdall » Tue Nov 11, 2008 9:00 pm

Although I will reserve judgment now that things are finally changing again with Poco and Barca, I wonder if there is a routine for Barca users who would prefer to downgrade back to Poco?

Last version change I upgraded to Barca without doing enough homework and have been dissatisfied since, but while I prefer other PIMs, I intend to stick with the next version of Poco - is there a special category up/down-grade for this when next versions are ready?
jtisdall
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Wed Nov 12, 2008 8:19 am

Contact Support, so they'll tell you what's their policy. ;)

As for upgrade, there's always a discount. :)
Eric

Postby Tomas » Fri Nov 14, 2008 11:28 am

As Eric said, if interested just contact support.
But it's also possible to customize Barca settings so that it looks almost like Pocomail.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to General Discussion