[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - No Reply from Support

No Reply from Support

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

No Reply from Support

Postby skips52 » Tue Jan 13, 2009 5:45 am

I've used the email support with screenshot feature from withing PocoMail twice - once a week or so ago and again within the last 30 minutes. I didn't get any reply from the first email - auto or otherwise. I haven't gotten any reply yet from the second email, but it's probably too soon to expect even an autoreply. Has anyone else had any problems getting replies back from support from within PocoMail?
skips52
New Arrival

followup to my first email

Postby skips52 » Wed Jan 14, 2009 1:00 am

Still no reply from my email to PocoMail Support (helpdesk@pocosystems.com). Interesting?? The following is a copy of my first email to them. Maybe someone in this forum can help:

A few weeks ago, I received an email I could read without any problem. After several days, when I viewed it again, the email was empty. Sometime after that, I noticed one of my in boxes was missing. I have two in boxes, one for each of my personal email addresses: Pending - email1@verizon.net and Pending - email2@verizon.net. Today, I received email to both accounts. I viewed all my email in the first account for email1. When I went to the email2 box and selected an email, nothing would display. I closed PocoMail and then reopened it. the "Pending - email2@verizon.net" inbox was not there. I recreated it and voila, not only was the inbox back but so were the emails. The problem is I still can't view the emails. All that shows is the From line. This is not good. What is happening and how can I fix it? (I renamed my real email addresses here. I didn't want to advertise what they were.
skips52
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Wed Jan 14, 2009 2:07 am

Hi Skip, your ticket was just replied. I'll also PM a copy to you.
Chances are you are not receiving emails from Poco helpdesk for some reason. Autoreplies are usually sent in a matter of seconds. Also the first ticket was replied within 24 hours.

As for the issue, first thing that stroke me was the two Pending folders, and that there wasn't any "Pending - email1@email" type of folder on the screen. (Perhaps somehow somewhere the folder name gets cut off. Or maybe it's not connected.)
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to General Discussion