[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poll - Would you be willing to fork out $ for new upgrade?

Poll - Would you be willing to fork out $ for new upgrade?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Fleur de lys....

Postby Penintel56 » Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:29 am

Bonjour Blakelyb,

No offence meant in talking about "La Belle Province" for Dave who is obviously in the "other part" of Canada! :D
But I used to live at QUIBERON, off the coast of which rises BELLE-ISLE where they keep the memories of "Les Acadiens"!
Great news about a pre-alpha (I don't know what it means, but it sounds promising!) version of Poco and Barca (incidentally, I did not know they were Canadian products!)... I hope I can use this new version before I knock at the Pearly Gates (no hurry whatsoever!)...
Amitiés de Bretagne!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel56
Poco Tourist

Re: Pay for upgrade?

Postby DaveP » Wed Sep 29, 2010 7:39 am

blakelyg wrote:
DaveP is in the centre of the universe (Dave will know what that means right Dave)
:D

LoL! Well, to be honest, I'm from the burbs, not the "True Centre of the Universe". That distinction belongs to the south of Bloor street crowd who are too busy walking their Pomeranians or Shih Tzus to the local Starbucks to be concerned with the rest of the world.

Anyways, back on topic. Sorry for the threadjack.
DaveP
Poco Tourist

Re: Pay for upgrade?

Postby blakelyg » Wed Sep 29, 2010 11:15 pm

DaveP wrote:
LoL! Well, to be honest, I'm from the burbs, not the "True Centre of the Universe". That distinction belongs to the south of Bloor street crowd who are too busy walking their Pomeranians or Shih Tzus to the local Starbucks to be concerned with the rest of the world.

Well said. ;)
blakelyg
Resident Poster

Postby Flashfox » Sat Nov 13, 2010 12:01 pm

Ahh.. "La Belle Province". Well, I am from "La Belle Province" (Laval-des-Rapides near Montréal) but since 14 years now, I am an American, working and living in Florida (moved from San Diego to here to start a new department for our California based corporation). I still drive 150 miles to Ft Lauderdale to get my fix of "Poutine" (yep, a real poutine at "Dairy Belle Ice Cream"). For those who wonder, Wiki search poutine ;-)

PM5 in pre-alpha? Great... but why the heck doesn't Slaven post this in their own PS forum??? My questions to @Slaven regarding this always resulted in the "we are working on it" response. I must have missed his "pre-alpha"post on Twitter but come on, could he have not had the decency to post that in their own forums?

Would I pay for PM5 or Barca3? Yes! No matter what I try, I come back to Barca. It's been very good to me and it is a pity that PS shuns it's staunch and loyal followers.
Flashfox

Postby MarkB » Sun Nov 14, 2010 3:37 am

Flashfox wrote:150 miles

120 km here. :D
MarkB
Poco Enthusiast

Previous

Return to General Discussion