[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - If You Lose Your Licence Number

If You Lose Your Licence Number

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

If You Lose Your Licence Number

Postby Prince Charles » Tue Jul 20, 2010 7:14 pm

Hi
I recently installed a pile of rubbish free software proggy. When I uninstalled it, it took out alot of my pc settings rendering my pc unusable online. I’m using a new laptop and have an external hard drive with back up loaded. However I like to keep my pc to original and don’t back up on a regular basis .If I add anything new of quality I would back just that up. Around about March this year when I purchased this laptop.. I wanted to keep my pocomail which was the version 3.I decided to upgrade to version 4.
In my wisdom I stored the details of the licence number on a separate folder on my external hard drive which I had forgotten.
When I did a reinstall I found I was back on the trial version of pocomail 4!! And it had expired!!
I contacted pocomail support and explained the problem, received a ticked and reply which was checkable online. Within 24 hours I discovered my original licence number and all was ok. I updated my support query and that was that.
This morning I received a reply in my email from ‘Tomas’ at support thanking me for updating the original ticket and telling me that in 99% of cases they can retrieve a licence number.
Thanks to Tomas, I’m very impressed with the support!!

Moral of the story is don’t lose your licence key!!But if you do support are helpful!!
Prince Charles
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Wed Jul 21, 2010 4:55 am

You were faster :)
Poco Systems have good payment processors (BMT Micro, eSellerate) so it's usually no problem to recover old key, even if the purchase was done many years back.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to General Discussion