[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Need assistance with pocomail purchase. No one will respond

Need assistance with pocomail purchase. No one will respond

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Need assistance with pocomail purchase. No one will respond

Postby vonneandring » Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:51 pm

Purchased two licenses of poco mail (one for each store I own). I received only one serial number. Also, I've only installed on one computer and had to uninstall and reinstall for a different user level on same computer. License code does not work. Instead I get a message that says my IP address has already been logged. It's been since before Thanksgiving that I have been attempting to contact support. I have sent several messages and now am posting here. Don't know what else to do. What a great product, but too bad about lack of support.
vonneandring
New Arrival

Re: Need assistance with pocomail purchase. No one will res

Postby Eric » Sat Dec 04, 2010 1:34 am

Hi vonneandring & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
vonneandring wrote:Purchased two licenses of poco mail (one for each store I own). I received only one serial number.
Where did you buy these licenses?
If other then Poco Systems, please contact the vendor.
Also, I've only installed on one computer and had to uninstall and reinstall for a different user level on same computer. License code does not work.
Weird, since you can use one license key on two computers. :P
Instead I get a message that says my IP address has already been logged.
Never experienced it and I also installed it on my laptop and netbook.
Will see what it gives when I remove it from my laptop and reinstall on my new laptop with Win 7.
It's been since before Thanksgiving that I have been attempting to contact support. I have sent several messages and now am posting here. Don't know what else to do. What a great product, but too bad about lack of support.
There's not much I can do here.
I already sent an email to Slaven and Support about your problem.
All we can do is wait until they respond.

Support is lacking at present and I don't know the reason behind it. :? I hope your problem will soon be taken on.

Let me know when it's solved.

Take care. ;)
Eric

Postby vonneandring » Sat Dec 04, 2010 5:54 am

Hi Eric--Wow!! Great to hear from someone!

I purchased through the poco/barca site and also left contact with the helpdesk there several times. I see posts going back to 2004 of the same nature where support doesn't respond. Are they short staffed?

Thank you so much for forwarding my issue on to Slaven or whomever may give assistance.

I think the issue is that there are for all intense and purposes two installations on the same computer. Perhaps you can install with the same license on two separate computers, but it doesn't seem I can install a second time on the same computer. I'd installed pocomail on the admin user ID, and uninstalled and reinstalled on an unprivileged ID. Upon trying to unlock it, I got the message I indicated above.

Again thank you for responding--it's the first hope in this! Best!
vonneandring
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:19 pm

I'm very sorry for the troubles, hopefully it's resolved now.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby vonneandring » Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:22 pm

I will check tomorrow morning and will let you know. Thanks so much!
vonneandring
New Arrival

Return to General Discussion