[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoMail Future?

PocoMail Future?

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Re: PocoMail Future?

Postby roadrunner » Tue Aug 30, 2011 8:42 am

I have been a Poco/Barca end user since 2004. I wantPoco/Barca to survive. All PIM E-mail clients have limitations as previous members have stated. As other users have stated, too, I tried other clients. There is no doubt, I would pay for an upgrade version.

Cloud? No thank you. I prefer to control my PIM e-mail client.

Have a wonderful day!
roadrunner
Poco Tourist

Postby tribble » Tue Aug 30, 2011 11:33 am

I thought I died and woke in, well, it's not quite heaven but it IS good to hear from you again Slaven. You should know there has been, and remains, an in-vocal group that still love PocoMail/Barca and remain anxious to hear anything, good or bad, that tells us conclusively if there is a future (or not) for these products. We have been around a long time (in internet time). I began testing PocoMail circa 2004, (I think it was 2002 but can't be certain (we're getting older also!)).

It's interesting, I've been reading/living with a very similar situation at MailForge and was just preparing to tell them, don't do what PocoMail did and just go silent. Before I posted that message, I checked back here to be certain it was still silent. Imagine my surprise ;-)

You and I have never met, but I still feel a certain kinship with PSI, with Slaven, and even Jim. It's good to at least hear that you're kicking the old tires. As you've heard countless times in this thread alone, don't go silent on us and we'll hang around a while. We'll even support you where we can.

r/

Gene (aka Tribble)
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Postby davidmore » Mon Jan 02, 2012 5:51 pm

So the bottom line is it is dead and we should all move on or is work happening?

Why doesn't Slaven just say what is going on every month or so?

David
davidmore
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Mon Jan 02, 2012 7:46 pm

davidmore wrote:So the bottom line is it is dead and we should all move on or is work happening?

Why doesn't Slaven just say what is going on every month or so?

David

You can check here viewtopic.php?f=16&t=14185 for an announcement from Slaven.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Previous

Return to General Discussion