[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Poco costs

Poco costs

Discussion not related specifically to one of the topics below

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Poco costs

Postby merlincorp » Thu Jan 13, 2011 3:36 pm

I have been trying to get support from Poco for almost 3 weeks now. No response to emails sent via the Poco menu and the form on the support page doesn't work - pressing "submit" results in an error message "Fatal error: Call to a member function on a non-object in /home/virtual/site1/fst/var/www/html/support/helpspot/lib/class.notify.php on line 66"

Half the forum doesn't seem to work either.

Even emails sent to <slaven@pocomail.com> do not get a response!

Pocomail (was) a brilliant piece of software. Sad that it seems to have died. Support now is non-existent.

I would have been happy to have paid an annual license fee if it was a low number like maybe $20 a year. That would have transformed Slaven's finances. He was obviously a gifted programmer, but not a businessman. Too late to discover that now!

The task of finding a replacement for Pocomail that comes even close is a daunting task - particularly since I must export/import all my folders into the new client!

Cheers
Adrian

~ Deleted duplicate post and inserted the rest here - Removed recommendation other client since this is not the place to ask for it ... Eric ~
Adrian Jones - Warrington, England
"Since light travels faster than sound - many people seem bright until they speak!"
merlincorp
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Poco costs

Postby IanM » Sat Jan 15, 2011 11:53 pm

merlincorp wrote:I would have been happy to have paid an annual license fee if it was a low number like maybe $20 a year.
The task of finding a replacement for Pocomail that comes even close is a daunting task - particularly since I must export/import all my folders into the new client!
Hi,
I prefer not to pay for Pocomail every year, there are programs out there that work that way and its getting to be expensive, so no, a one off payment please, thinking about it would it be possable to have both methods of payment so that the buyer can choose the method that best suits him / her.

I totally agree with you on trying to find a replacement for Pocomail, I tried that a couple of months ago but could not find one.
Thank you.
Ian
IanM
Drop-in Visitor

Return to General Discussion