[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - NOD32 with Pocomail

NOD32 with Pocomail

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

NOD32 with Pocomail

Postby rabmail » Tue Feb 08, 2005 5:24 pm

Windows XP SP2 with NOD32 Version 2.12.3

I have recently installed NOD32 but I am not certain it is scanning the incoming mail in PM, as there is no visable sign that the scanner is running. I also have OE installed and when it is receiving, I can see the scanner operating.

Would appreciate some input from anybody who is using NOD with PM.

Dick
rabmail

Postby Eric » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:33 pm

Hi Dick,

Normally with the new version of NOD32 there's no configuration needed. From what I've read you only have to enable IMON and EMON. :)

I don't use NOD32, but more info can be found at Eset's NOD32 FAQ's.

Send yourself an Eicar testvirus to see if it works. :wink:
Eric

Postby tmjelde » Tue Feb 08, 2005 9:50 pm

Dick,

What Eric says is correct. I use NOD32 with PM, and all you have to do is enable IMON (if you're using POP3).

There is an option in NOD32/IMON that adds a message to all incoming emails saying it has been scanned. Try turning this on to test if NOD is working as it should.

Terje M
tmjelde
New Arrival

Postby rabmail » Thu Feb 10, 2005 12:10 am

tmjelde wrote:There is an option in NOD32/IMON that adds a message to all incoming emails saying it has been scanned. Try turning this on to test if NOD is working as it should.

Thanks for reminding me of this option. I enabled it and confirmed that it is scanning OK

Thanks

Dick
rabmail

Return to Email Hall