[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - StandAlone Antivirus

StandAlone Antivirus

General email topics, from anti-virus and anti-spam software to webmail and ISPs

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

StandAlone Antivirus

Postby easi » Mon May 16, 2005 8:43 pm

Hi,

I am seartching for a command line standalone windows antivirus, it's to use with POCOMail PE on an USB Key.

I would like a command line antivirus software that don't need to install it, it's to integrate to POCOMail PE.

Do you have products name ?

Many thanks for help,
--
Hello world :)
easi
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Mon May 16, 2005 10:45 pm

easi wrote:I would like a command line antivirus software that don't need to install it, it's to integrate to POCOMail PE.

Do you have products name ?
:idea: You could take a look at NOD32.
Here you'll find out how to do it.
I'm however not sure if it would work with command lines. :?

F-Prot for DOS can perhaps do the job and maybe others too.

Try it out so you'll know if it works. :wink:
Eric

Postby easi » Tue May 17, 2005 12:38 am

DOS version of AV products don't works under NTFS systems.

I test NOD32 v2 install, but i have a vxd error when i try with my usb key on another computer.
--
easi
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Tue May 17, 2005 1:06 am

Sorry to hear about NOD32. :?
Maybe someone else can point you in the right direction, although I think realtime email scanning is out of the question.
Only On Demand scanning of your USB key should be possible.
Eric

Postby easi » Tue May 17, 2005 1:08 am

I will do a last try with ClamAV.

Perhaps that will works :)
--
easi
Poco Tourist

Return to Email Hall